Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket
and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries
around the globe.
Based out of Auburn Hills, Michigan, Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems (ACTA) is the global leader in providing fastening tools and assembly equipment to a world market. We have an unparalleled reputation in our industry and one that has consistently
increased our customer base year after year because of superior problem solving skills, sales and service. We work directly with manufacturers, using state-of-the-art technology to bring product lines to the market.
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for our Fabrication & Maintenance (F&M) Business Line.
Responsibilities include identification, development, and maintenance of distribution channels and direct accounts to include the following:
Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems Responsibilities:
- Monitor and implement company policies and procedures with end-users
- Understanding of our business position with the customer
- Creation of a sound business plan and on-going activity plan
- Execution of all sales processes and strategies
- Development of complete customer satisfaction
- Development of positive relationships in all customers and distribution business partners
- Development of positive relationships within Atlas Copco
- Formal introduction of all new products to all customers with customer specific value focus
- Accurate territory forecasting per guidelines
- Reporting all new product needs and competitive activity to Product Marketing
- Identify, Acquire, and Develop best in class distribution to ensure complete territory coverage specification is fulfill
Fabrication & Maintenance (F&M) Segment Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide additional support to existing accounts in New England area
- F&M focus segments include, but is not limited to: Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Metal Fabrication
- Promotion, sale, and rental of Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems complete product portfolio to F&M Segments
- Promotion of Service and Calibration offerings
- Focus on Hydraulic Torque Wrench, Pneumatic Bolting Systems, DC Electric Bolting Systems, Material Removal Tools, and Tensioning Solutions
- Develop and implement sales initiatives to penetrate and grow sales at identified strategic customers and targets
- Support for distribution sales personnel to include training, and development of new and existing business
- Achieve aggressive growth forecasts for the territory through distribution and on a direct basis
Continuous new customer and segment development will be critical to achieve target market segment goals.
Including all or parts of the following states – Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, & Rhode Island.
Must reside within New England
Reporting to East Coast Team Lead
The RSM will be responsible for exceeding target sales volume for Atlas Copco products in the defined territory.
2 - 5 years sales experience of industrial products into F&M Segment or specific industry knowledge.
Previous sales experience
Time Management Skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
Good problem solving skills
Creativity and attention to detail
Attention to detail
Commitment to team work
Must be a self-starter
Experience, ability and willingness to create new customers per strategy
An internal desire to know the most possible about the entire product portfolio
Mindset for long term business growth and development
Desire to transform an industry for Atlas Copco brand recognition
University Degree or equivalent sales experience required.
Country and city description
ACTA is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, located 25 miles north of Detroit
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as an outstanding benefit package which includes:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Short/Long-term disability
- Matching 401K
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
Visit our website at: https://www.atlascopco.com/en-us/itba