This is a new position in the Industrial Technique Business Area (ITBA) to support local entities with the implementation of an initiative called Act!
The ITBA Inside Sales & Logistics Process Expert is focused on the Customer Center logistics and inside sales processes within the business area, and plays a key role in ensuring the successful implementation of the Act! solution in the Americas.
This is a very exciting opportunity with global exposure. The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience from a high energy, strategically important project, and develop a wide network spanning all functional areas of our customer centers.
- Bring expertise and best practices to the Customer Centers (CCs) to ensure logistics processes during /and after, the Act! implementation are set up to run optimally
- Audit, and work closely together with the CCs to continuously improve the logistics processes
- Identify and share best practices across entities
- Work together with BPXs of other business areas to share knowledge
- Work closely together with BPXs within other streams to set up efficient end to end process flows
- Support the CCs with change management; evangelize the Act! Solution, provide feedback and support to all Business Key Users
- Capture business requirements, coordinate with other business process experts and act! global team to drive continuous improvements based on strategic initiatives important to the business area
- Ensure the ITBA requirements are communicated to the Act! team and act! changes are being communicated back to ITBA. Keep all BKUs informed on updates and changes in Act! by building/maintaining a BKU community
Experience from Customer Center Logistics, Sales and Operational Processes
Experience from Global Supply Chain Management
Experience from enhancing and maintaining master data
Experience from project management
Experience from customer center or application center project department is distinguishing
We are looking for a high energy, result-oriented individual that can structure and prioritize under pressure
A positive, solutions-oriented and forward-looking individual who turns a frown into a smile, even during the most challenging times, will be a great asset to local management during the change management process.
The overall key to success is collaboration, fluency in English and excellent communicative skills is a must.
This position will be based out of Auburn Hills, MI and requires extensive travel within the region, with occasional global travel. Candidates should live in the Detroit Metro area. .
Industrial Technique Business Area produces and markets industrial power tools and systems, assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software and services. Customer segments that enjoy higher productivity through Industrial Technique’s innovative solutions
include the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service.