Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket
and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries
around the globe.
Based out of Auburn Hills, Michigan, Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems (ACTA) is the global leader in providing fastening tools and assembly equipment to a world market. We have an unparalleled reputation in our industry and one that has consistently increased
our customer base year after year because of superior problem solving skills, sales and service. We work directly with manufacturers, using state-of-the-art technology to bring product lines to the market.
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Manager at GM in Spring Hill, TN.
Responsible for supervising an Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems on-site (at the customer’s location) Bench Repair Team and managing the operations of the on-site repair center. Occasional personal repair work will be required as well as follow up on completed
repairs. Excellent communication, interactive, computer and product skill sets will be required to help resolve tooling, production, or personnel issues.
The Top Flight Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Acquiring and maintaining required repair equipment
- Technical knowledge levels acceptable to requirements of the contract
- Setting and monitoring inventory
- Managing personnel on site
- Interfacing directly with the customer
- Maintain 100% accuracy of calibration’s and PM’s.
- Propose 24 cost savings ideas with 12 realized annually.
- Acquiring training for onsite coordinators
- 100% on customer torque audit with no minor or major findings.
This position at GM in Spring Hill, TN will be based at the customer’s facility, but will require 5% travel nationally.
- Experience servicing Atlas Copco fastening tools, torque theory and fastening knowledge are required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on pneumatic and DC power tooling in a production environment.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience required.
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- Complete product knowledge of Atlas Copco equipment is required.
- 2 year degree in a technical discipline or management are preferred.
An independent self-starter with excellent writing and people skills. Must be able to motivate others.
We offer a generous salary, outstanding working conditions, plus the following benefits:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Short/Long-term disability
- Matching 401K
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
Visit our website: https://www.atlascopco.com/en-us/itba